a step-by-step guide to getting started with the gospel project
“Gospel” means good news. But launching a new curriculum—even one that’s all about good news—can feel overwhelming.
That’s why we’ve created this step-by-step guide to getting started with The Gospel Project. This is designed to help you communicate clearly with your team, lead well through the transition, and help your church build a gospel-centered culture of discipleship, community, and mission through weekly Bible study for kids, students, and adults.
get the vision & know how it works
The Gospel Project isn’t simply another curriculum among many. It’s a tool to help you develop a gospel-centered culture in in your church. That’s why we’ve created this magazine to help you understand the vision of The Gospel Project, its proven approach to Bible study and discipleship, and how the studies and experiences we’ve developed will help you put the gospel at the center of your ministry.
- Present the vision of The Gospel Project and how the studies work to your team using the videos below or these pre-built presentations for all ages:
- What Makes the Bible Make Sense: The Vision of The Gospel Project
- Learn, Love, Live: the Heart of Discipleship
- How to Use the Gospel Project for Preschool & Kids
- How to Use The Gospel Project for Adults
- How to Use The Gospel Project for Students
- Know what you need to budget ahead of time using the Ordering Assistant for print materials. For digital curriculum, check Ministry Grid’s subscription pricing.
- Download this free graphics package and follow these guidelines for creating your own promotional material.
The Philosophy and Vision of The Gospel Project
How to Use The Gospel Project for Adults
How to Use The Gospel Project for Preschool & Kids
How to Use The Gospel Project for Students
Listen. Explore the big ideas of key passages and gain insights from our teams on how to lead through each session every week with:
Watch. Dozens of videos are available to help leaders understand what happens when the gospel shapes the minds, hearts, and actions of believers—a culture with the gospel at the center of everything it does.
Read. Develop a firm foundation for gospel centered ministry with:
When your church begins using The Gospel Project, you become part of a community:
- Get practical guidance and connect with peers in The Gospel Project for Kids Facebook Community
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for free content (and occasional surprises too!)